Waterproofing Membrane Market Size Worth $40.2 Billion by 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Waterproofing Membranes Market Size is Expected to Reach $40.2 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2030. Growing advancements in infrastructure and construction activities coupled with increasing demand for sewage and water management are expected to boost the market. Biomembranes are expected to see a strong adoption trend in the near future due to the increasing demand for products in green building construction. Additionally, government support to replace old buildings with new ones opens up new avenues of growth for the construction industry, which in turn adds growth to the market.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- The liquid-applied membrane segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period, owing to its heat-reflective properties for any exterior surface application.
- Polyurethane Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membrane segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 8.8% in revenue over the forecast period, owing to seamless finishing and sealing procedure. quick and easy installation.
- The roofing application segment accounted for 2,281.1 million square meters in 2021, due to its high exposure to changing weather conditions and leaks in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- In Asia Pacificthe market is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 7.8% in terms of revenue over the forecast period, driven by increasing investment in residential and commercial construction due to rapid industrialization and population growth.
- Majority of the manufacturers have started emphasizing durable and corrosive protective raw materials for the production of waterproofing membranes to increase their presence in the market. In addition, the growth of infrastructure in developing markets of China, India, Braziland others add rapid growth to the construction sector, thus adding growth prospects for the market.
Request a Free Sample or View the Report Summary: “Waterproofing Membranes Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Liquid Applied, Sheet (PVC, EPDM)), by Application ( roofing, building structure), by region and segment forecast, 2022 – 2030”, published by Grand View Research.
Waterproofing Membrane Market Growth and Trends
- The market is highly dependent on the dynamics of the raw material supply chain. Although all types of products, including cement, bitumen, polyurethane and others, are used to manufacture waterproofing membranes, liquid-applied cementitious membranes and bituminous sheet membranes are sealants most commonly used on the market. The industry exhibits several mature players controlling the significant market share. However, increasing competition from a large number of small local manufacturers of Asia Pacific should increase competition in the market. Market players are emphasizing the use of sustainable raw materials to ensure an environmentally friendly image to their customers.
Segmentation of the waterproofing membranes market
Waterproofing Membranes Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Liquid Applied Membranes
- Sheet membranes
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
Waterproofing Membranes Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- building structure
- Tunnel and landfills
Waterproofing Membranes Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Waterproofing Membranes Market Key Players
- BASF SE
- Kemper System America, Inc.
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG
- CICO Technologies Ltd.
- fosroc ltd.
- Du Pont
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Cross-laminated timber market – The global cross-laminated timber market size is expected to reach $2.7 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2021 to 2028. The growing demand for lightweight, durable and durable building materials in the residential sectors , institutional and commercial applications are expected to benefit the growth of the market.
- Ceramic and natural stone tile market – The global ceramic and natural stone tiles market size is expected to reach $567.61 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Easy installation and the availability of a wide range of options in terms of color and dimensions are expected to increase the product demand over the forecast period.
- Modular construction market – The global modular building market size is expected to reach $138.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Browse research reports on the green building materials industry from Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.