Microsol Resources discusses digital transformation through BIM with Dodge Data & Analytics
The design and construction industry is undergoing a digital transformation. New tools and technologies help improve project delivery and make projects more profitable, sustainable and safer. Anna Liza Montenegro of Microsol resources in a dialogue with Dr. Donna Laquidara-Carr by Dodge Data & Analytics will discuss the study results during a virtual event at CE Strong, a continuing education platform hosted by The Architect’s Newspaper that highlights the latest innovations in construction and design.
They will examine in detail:
- How architects, engineers and contractors use BIM and data-driven BIM activities
- How industry collaborates using BIM, the specific benefits each type of business derives from using BIM
- Level of satisfaction with the use of BIM by other members of the project team
- Benchmark of the current position of the industry in the digital transformation process
- Use of emerging design intelligence tools, innovative construction methods, new construction site technologies and smart construction technologies.
This event is open to everyone but recommended to technology leaders in architecture, engineering and construction companies, including CIOs, CTOs, Vice President of Information Technology, CIOs, Managers BIM, CAD managers, virtual design and construction managers (VDC). By participating, you can receive 1 AIA continuing education unit. You can register here.
About Microsol Resources
Microsol Resources has been providing design technology solutions to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry for over 30 years. We provide cutting-edge software, training and services for Autodesk, McNeel’s Rhino, Bluebeam, Chaos Group V-Ray, Enscape, and other cutting-edge technology solutions that help create the spaces of the future.
From technical support to BIM implementation, basic and advanced training, standards development, model management services and 3D printing, our services are designed to meet the needs of AEC businesses. and get the most out of your technology investments.
Anna Liza Montenegro, director of marketing | [email protected] | (212) 465-8734
SOURCE Microsol Resources Corp.